- Piper’s message (audio, video, manuscript)
- Carson’s message (audio, video, manuscript coming soon!)
- the discussion that followed (audio, video)
The Henry Center, who hosted the event, appreciates the generosity of sponsors BibleMesh (title partner), Moody Press, Crossway, Christian Focus, and Coffee Ambassadors who helped make it happen. We were thankful to see a maximum-capacity crowd of roughly 1600 people turn out at Park Community Church for an engrossing and enjoyable evening. Thanks to Jackson Crum, Joe Riccardi, Whitney Anderson, JR Kerr, Jason Widney, Tim Schraeder and the Park staff for exceptional hosting of the Piper-Carson event.
Thanks to Eric Johnson, Lukas Naugle, David Mathis, and the DGM team for making these high-quality resources available for free. DGM does everything with excellence, and it shows.
If you are interested in learning more about the pastor-theologian, check out these excellent resources:
1. He Is Not Silent by Al Mohler for three highly stimulating chapters on “The Pastor as Theologian”.
2. Doug Sweeney’s Jonathan Edwards and the Ministry of the Word (IVP, out in July 2009).